About This Blog

The purpose of the blog is to analyze and comment on the various aspects of Films, Music, and Sports. Project Mayhem is the name of an organization in the film "Fight Club." The organization is formed to rid the world of cultural norms, or what is expected and wanted of a person to fit into a community. Through this blog, I hope that the analysis of these media produce a similar effect: ridding public opinions of stereotypes or predetermined conclusions regarding these media without proper evidence. So, please, add input, correct mistakes, give your ratings/opinions, and open your mind...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantasy Factory


Now normally I am not a network television fan. I watch some major sporting events here and there and follow some of my favorite teams slightly. Besides that I watch a few select shows that I have deamed worth my while to view on a weekly (or DVR/that I own) basis. Those hundreds of shows that I deam not worth watching stem from the fact that most casts are less than stellar and are comprised of actors/actresses that have not made it into the premier film industry, in most cases, but not all. Of those few that I do watch ( Family Guy, Community, Chuck, The Buried Life, Tosh.0, Southpark) easily my favorite two are Rob & Big and Fantasy Factory. And since Big's departure at the end of Rob & Big, I have been a sold out Fantasy Factory fan, having seen every episode but a couple specials. Rob and Drama's antics, ideas, and extreme stunts keep me entertained, as well as their absolute amazing venue of the Fantasy Factory never ceases to awe me. As Season 4 premiers on April 4th, look for more insane stunts and outrageous episodes that will make you laugh and want to be a part of their fun.
Tour of the Factory
Factory Maps
Season 4 Trailer
Black is Back!
-Jarid Holliday

No comments:

Post a Comment